- Chemical name: (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2'
- Formula: C22H19N3O4
- Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
- Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
TADASOFT-20 (CHEWABLE) - SUNRISE REMEDIES
Sunrise's Tadasoft-20 is made with the intention of providing a quicker onset of action compared to standard Tadalafil pills. It is presented in a soft chewable form, wich leads to quick absorption. The drug reaches its target faster than the onset of action observed on taking a pill. Hence onset of action using Tadasoft-20 can be seen in about 15 minutes in comparison to about 1 hour to 90 minutes when taking Cialis or Pfizer's Tadalift pills. This allows having spontaneous sexual activity without waiting for a long duration for the drug to work.
HOW IT WORKS
To get to know about the method in which Tadasoft-20 (Tadalafil, 20mg) tabs do their work, you should know about the mechanism of erections.
Upon sexual arousal, there is the transmission of signals between the brain and the structure of the penis. This causes release of certain chemicals and enzymes that cause smooth muscles contained in the penis to relax. Under normal circumstances, these smooth muscles remain constricted and blood flow is limited. Upon relaxation of these muscles, more blood is able to get into the penis resulting in an erection.
The erection is lost when an enzyme called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type5) is released which causes the reversal of the process by causing the breakdown of certain enzymes released during sexual arousal and erection. This reversal brings the smooth muscles to its original constricted state causing the exit of blood from the penis and loss of erection.
Tadalafil is an inhibitor of PDE5. By inhibiting the actions of PDE5, the breakdown of the enzymes responsible for erection is inhibited thereby allowing the erection to remain intact for a longer duration of time. As the erection remains longer, the person is able to undertake sexual activity and intercourse.
HOW TO USE
Tadasoft-20 is a medication that is available on prescription as is used in the management of erectile dysfunction. This is a condition seen in men who experience an inability to obtain an erection or have a problem with maintaining the erection to enable successful sexual intercourse. The person is diagnosed to have erectile dysfunction if he is experiencing the problem on a regular basis and not on a one-off basis.
The initial dose that anyone starts off with is 10mg prior to sexual activity. If the therapeutic results are not very effective, then the dose is adjusted to 20 mg once a day prior to sexual activity. It is not advisable to take Tadasoft-20 along with other medications to treat erectile dysfunction like Sildenafil citrate (Viagra).
Before beginning to take Tadasoft-20, it is advisable to seek advice and assessment from a medical professional especially if you are suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Allergies to any constituents of the medication
- Any cardiovascular problems such as congestive cardiac failure, angina or arrhythmias.
- Liver disorders including liver failure
- Kidney disorders including renal failure
- An eye disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa
- Ulcers in the GI tract
- Recent history of a stroke, arrhythmia or a heart attack
- Severe disturbances of vision that also includes some conditions like NAION
- Bleeding disorders
- Multiple myeloma
- Sickle cell anemia
- Priapism, a condition in which the person experiences painful and prolonged erections for period more than 6 hours
- Penile deformations like Peyronie’s disease, angulation and cavernosal fibrosis.
There have been widespread clinical studies and trials for evaluating Tadasoft-20 in which more than 5700 people have participated. The adverse effects of the drug have been carefully studied. The results of the studies have shown that the more common adverse effects are seen in about 2% of people and these side effects include:
- Headache is seen in about 15% of people
- Dyspepsia or Indigestion occurs in about 10% of people
- Back Pain is known to happen in about 6% of persons
- Myalgia (muscular pain) is known to occur in about 4% of people
- Facial Flushing is seen to occur in around 3% of people
- Nasal Congestion is seen in around 3% of persons taking Tadalafil
- Pain occurring in the legs and arms are seen in about 3% of people taking the drug.
The clinical trials also established certain other adverse effects in about 2% of persons taking Tadasoft-20. Some of these adverse effects that were observed include the following:
- Dryness of the mouth
- Vertigo (feeling of reeling)
- Hypertension or high BP
- Insomnia or sleeplessness
- Migraine headache
- Hearing disturbances including hearing loss
- Blurring of the vision and vision disturbances
- Unexplained skin rashes
- Priapism with painful and prolonged erections lasting for a period beyond 6 hours.
Tadalafil can lead to some drug interactions when taken concomitantly with some other medications. So, the use of Tadalafil may not be advisable or should be with caution if the person is taking some other medications such as:
- Antihypertensive medications
- The use of alpha blockers to counter hypertension or for the management of benign hyperplasia of the prostate.
- CYP 3A4 inhibiting drugs
- Some other type of erectile dysfunction medications such as Sildenafil citrate or Vardenafil (PDE5 inhibitors).
Back to top