- Tadalafil 40mg
- Dapoxetine 60mg
- Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
- Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
SUPER TADAPOX - RSM PHARMA
Super Tadapox , manufactured by RSM Pharma in India, is a popular medication used for treating the problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. Super Tadapox increases the blood flow to the male genital organ, dilating the blood vessels leading to a hard erection required for sensual intercourse. Super Tadapox also prevents premature ejaculation leading to prolonged lovemaking session and intense orgasms.
How it works:
The main active constituents of Super Tadapox are Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor that blocks the breakdown of cGMP by inhibiting the action of the PDE5 enzyme. During sensual stimulation, the body releases nitric oxide and the release of nitric oxide leads to the creation of cGMP. An extra amount of cGMP piles up in the male genital area relaxing and dilating the blood vessels of the male genital region. This increases the inflow of blood to the male groin resulting in a hard and sturdy erection. Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the neuronal reuptake of serotonin, increasing the level of serotonin at the postsynaptic cleft that sends sensory impulses to sympathetic, parasympathetic and somatic centers that obstruct the physiological events occurring during ejaculation thus promoting the delay in ejaculation.
Super Tadapox is available in tablet dosage form of 100mg containing 40 mg of Tadalafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine. Take one tablet of Super Tadapox orally, 30 minutes prior to the sensual intercourse with an ample amount of water. The effect of one tablet of Vidalista last for up to 4-6 hours, so maintain a gap of 36 hours between two doses. Do not take more than prescribed dose. In the case of overdosing, seek medical help immediately.
- Using Super Tadapox if you are allergic to any ingredient present in this medicine is not advisable.
- If you are suffering from any renal, hepatic or cardiac ailment then do not use Super Tadapox .
- Do not use Super Tadapox if you are suffering from Parkinson's disease.
Commonly seen side effects with the use of Super Tadapox are insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and muscle pain.
Safety precautions to be followed:
- Taking Super Tadapox along with nitrate medicines may cause severe hypotension, therefore avoid using both these medicines concomitantly.
- Consuming alcohol and other sedatives along with Super Tadapox is not recommended.
- Do not take grapefruit juice and fatty meals along with Super Tadapox as it may interfere with the absorption of Super Tadapox .
- Driving and operating heavy machinery is not advised while using Super Tadapox as it causes dizziness.
- Men under the age of 18 years should not use Super Tadapox .
Back to top