- Chemical name: (6R-trans)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)- 2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1', 2'
- Formula: C22H19N3O4
- Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
- Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
Eli-20 (Generic Cialis, Tadalafil) is manufactured by Aurochem Laboratories and comes under a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. After the stimulation, it works by helping the blood vessels in male reproductive organ to relax, allowing the flow of blood into male reproductive organ. It is important to note that this drug does not work if there is no urge for love-making. It improves the production of the enzyme cGMP that promotes the blood supply to the male reproductive organ and helps the man to attain stiff form of male reproductive organ. As the male reproductive organ gets rigid, the veins and arteries in it become hard and robust thus, reducing the blood supply out of it.
As a result men are able to hold on the stiffness of male reproductive organ for longer time. Its dosage shows the effect for such a long time because only 10% of the drug is being utilized during every love-making activity and the total amount of apcalis 20mg is thrown out of the body after 36 hours.
Like Viagra, this pill is very easy to use, however it is more effective and has less side effects in comparison to Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate). It remains effective 24 to 36 hours after taking the tablet and for this reason it has been known as a 'Weekend tablet'. It improves the stamina of the impotent to hold on the stiffness of male reproductive organ by providing the adequate amount of the blood to the male reproductive system.
The standard recommended dosage of Eli-20 is 20 mg in a day. If you planned the love-making act then take it 30 to 40 minutes before it. The best thing about the this pill is that you don't have to take it before every love-making session. You can enjoy the effect of this medicine for about 24 to 36 hours. It must be taken orally and must be swallowed whole with some water, don't crush, chew, or powder the pills. You may take it with or without food. For the old men it is advisable to start the dosage of the this medicine with 10 mg at initial stage and if no side effects are caused then you can take increase dosage to 20 mg in a day.
It must be taken orally and must be swallowed whole with some water, don't crush, chew, or powder the pills. You may take it with or without food. For the old men it is advisable to start the dosage of the these pills with 10 mg at initial stage and if no side effects are caused then you can take increase dosage to 20 mg in a day. Buy Eli-20 online today to resolve the erections problems.
- Due to Eli-20 intake, allergic reactions (including skin rashes) could occur. Please stop taking it as soon as you get to see rashes on your skin.
- It sometimes leads to persistent stiffness of male reproductive system for more than 4 hours. This may damage your male reproductive organ permanently. So, consult the doctor immediately in such cases.
- Irregular heart beats, heart attack, and stroke have been reported rarely in men taking this drug. Most, but not all of these men had know heart problems before taking this medicine. It is not possible to determine whether these events were directly related to intake of this drug.
- If you notice any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please inform your doctor or pharmacist
- The most common side effects of Eli-20 are headache and indigestion. Less commonly reported side effects are back indigestion. Less commonly reported side effects are back pain, muscle aches, nasal congestion, facial flushing and pain, muscle aches, nasal congestion, facial flushing and dizziness. Uncommon effects are swelling of the eyelids, eye pain and red eyes.
- Blurred vision is also noted after intake of this drug, but is very infrequently.
- Never take Eli-20 in combination with the grape juice because it may lead to various health complications.
- If you have suffered with serious heart disease, have had a recent heart attack, have had a recent stroke, sickle cell anemia, low or uncontrolled high blood pressure then please consult the doctor before taking it.
- Men with Peyronie's disease must consult the doctor before taking this impotence medication because it may increase the complications.
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil then it is advisable to not to take Eli-20 20mg.
- If you are having the high blood pressure problem then please take only half a pill.
- Theses tablet contained lactose and should not be taken by patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption. Diabetic patients should take doctor's advice before taking Eli-20.
- It is advisable not to take pills if you have a serious liver or kidney problem.
- It is not intended for use by women or by children under the age of 18.
- Store it in cool and dry place. Remove it from the packet only when you need it.
- Avoid taking Eli-20 20mg regularly because it may affect the functioning of our kidney.