- Chemical name: 1-(((3-(3,4-dihydro-5-methyl)-4-oxo-7-propylimidazo(5,1-f)-as-triazin-2-yl)-4-ethoxyphenyl)sulfonyl)-4-ethylpiperazine
- Formula: C23H32N6O4S
- Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
- Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
Valif-20 (Generic Levitra, Vardenafil) is a PDE5 inhibitor and it’s manufactured by Ajanta Pharma. If you are finding it a problem to get an erection and are leading a life without sex, impotence treatment drugs like Valif-20 can be just what you need. An FDA approved medication, Valif-20 tablets 20mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). The active ingredient is vardenafil, Valif-20 Tablets has proven to be one of the most effective and popular products for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It treats the symptoms of erectile dysfunction (impotence),which can be defined as difficulty getting an erection that is hard enough for sex or even not being able to get an erection at all. Produced in 20mg tablets, this product is often chosen due to its long duration of action and its mild side effects.
How does it Work
This medication improves sexual performance by helping you gain and maintain adequate erection. Valif-20 tablets contain an active ingredient called Vardenafil, an effective substance for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil works by slowing down the action of a chemical called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5). This helps to widen blood vessels in the genital area which improves the flow of blood into the penis resulting in harder, sustainable erections fora longer lasting and more satisfying sexual experience. The effective time of Valif-20 is around 10 hours – twice that of Viagra.
How to Use
- Take Valif-20 with or without food, at least 30 minutes before sexual activity
- Avoid taking with, or after, a high fat meal as this will delay the action of vardenafil
- Avoid alcohol intake with vardenafil, as it may reduce your ability to get an erection
- Avoid this medication if you are taking other drugs to treat erectile dysfunction
- Do not take this medicine more than once per day to avoid excessive side effects
- Sexual stimulation is necessary in order for this medication to work
- If an erection is not achieved with this product, do not take more than recommended, discuss it with your doctor
Directions for Dosage and Storage:
This product is manufactured in 20mg round tablets. An effective dose is 10 mg (equivalent to 50 mg of sildenafil), which can be achieved by splitting the pill in two, while the maximum dose is 20 mg. It should be taken at least 30 minutes prior to sexual activity, with a maximum dose frequency of just once per day. Never take more than recommended, otherwise this may cause some unwanted side effects. Always follow the recommended dosage for the best possible results. Store it in a cool and dry place, away from moisture, children and pets.
Possible Side Effects
Valif-20 tablets are not known to have any serious side effects and, as a matter of fact, they probably exhibit the least negative side effects when compared to any other erectile dysfunction treatment. Mild side effects may include dizziness, facial flushing, blocked nose, nausea, impaired vision and upset stomach. If experienced, these side effects should subside within a few hours. Major side effects such as erections that last more than 4 hours, temporary vision loss or impairment of hearing are very rare. If you ever experience such effects, you need to report these immediately to a doctor.
This medication is a highly effective treatment for erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. However, it is not meant for everyone. Here are a few warnings to consider before taking Valif-20:
- Do not take this drug if you are being treated with other medications that contain nitrates
- Do not use this medication if you suffer from retinitis pigmentosa
- Avoid this product it if you are allergic to vardenafil or any other ingredients in this medicine
- Do not use if you have a history of severe heart, kidney and liver problems
- Do not take this medicine if you are taking drugs for HIV or fungal infections
- Avoid if you have non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Do not use if you have a condition that causes bleeding such as a stomach ulcer
- Do not consume if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or leukaemia
Back to top